January 26, 2014
Vancouver, BC | Hong Kong, China | Charlotte, NC | Chandler, AZ | Pittsburgh, PA
HD3 NETWORKS INC.
Senior Network Engineer
HD3 Networks is looking for qualified candidates for the position of Senior Network Engineer.
- Performs analysis, diagnosis, adminstration, monitoring and support of highly complex LAN/WAN networking problems
- Development of Standard Operating Procedures
- Configuration and build guide development and review
- Test script development, test script execution with documented results
- Support security related activities such as responding to questionnaires and architectural review
- Develop and maintain diagrams and documentation
- Qualified candidates will have at least five years experience with large scale, multi-location networks
- Understanding and experience with IPSEC VPN(s) tunnels
- Strong understanding of troubleshooting techniques
- Extensive experience with Cisco routers, switches, and firewalls
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- CCNA, CCNP, CCIE certifications desired
Please include salary expectation and availability to start date. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.