HD3 Networks is growing and is seeking a strong Corporate Account Executive/Project Manager to manage projects internationally. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to represent HD3 on project teams located in Toronto, Vancouver, and Hong Kong. He/she will demonstrate strong leadership ability and will carry out team building responsibilities ensuring healthy morale and teamwork among HD3 engineers.
Non-profit Arm Development
HD3 Networks Inc. is committed to making a positive difference, and seeks an individual who will develop a plan to create and execute the start of HD3 Angels Network. This non-profit initiative will involve activities such as serving the local homeless population and partnering with other non-profits located internationally such as in Cambodia building homes for families in the local communities. HD3 is interested in an individual who can expand this scope and build a strong, long-lasting, and impactful program based in Markham, Ontario.
Recruitment and Internship Program Development
HD3 Networks Inc. is also passionate about nurturing young talent and is seeking an individual to strengthen its Young & Hungry Initiative. This program is meant to provide internship opportunities for recruits who qualify. The qualified candidate will provide leadership and support for securing corporate sponsorships and/or developing corporate partnerships that support the program. In addition, the selected candidate will have the opportunity to personally receive Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) training and recruit interns who will also receive this training.
- Demonstrates strong project management expertise
- Develops and executes vision, goals, and objectives for HD3 Angels Network non-profit initiative and Young & Hungry Initiative
- Manages multiple projects concurrently
- Demonstrates exceptional tactical and critical strategic thinking
- Provides management and stakeholders with status updates, feedback and appropriate reporting on projects
- Develops and presents material for review and informational purposes using excellent written, verbal, and graphical communications skills, with ability to express complex concepts effectively
- Manages engagement risk by reaffirming expectations, managing scope, and taking early action to resolve problems
- A key interface with Directors, executives and internal and external stakeholders
- Monitors deliverables to ensure successful project delivery within the constraints of scope, schedule, cost and quality
- Manages project issues and risks by reaffirming expectations and taking early action to identify, track and resolve potential problems
- Upholds the importance of core values and culture by leading team building events and building strong communication among team members
- Ready to roll up your sleeves and get into the details
- Not afraid to wear multiple hats;
- Must be creative and forward thinking
- Must be detail-oriented with strong problem solving, critical thinking and negotiating skills
- Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with others
- Proven ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders to establish trust, credibility and respect
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management, external organizations, and customers/vendors
- Demonstrated planning and project management skills
- Excellent presentation, technical writing, facilitation and training skills. Presents complex concepts clearly and effectively to executive level audiences
- Ability to speak multiple languages is an asset
- Ability to travel approximately 25% of the time
Please include salary expectation and availability to start date. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.